Friday, April 24, 2009

Affection towards LOVE & LIFE


Two guys in my life,

One is LOVE, the other is LIFE.

I know my destination is LOVE,

But at the same time, I need LIFE to survive.

Both LOVE and LIFE are like my two eyes,

I want to see the world through them as both of them are very nice.

I have confidence on my LOVE,That he would support me to be in touch with my LIFE.

At the same time, I know that My LIFE would help me in getting along with my LOVE.

Both of them say that they don’t expect anything from me.

Still I expect their love and support throughout my life.

Thank you God for giving me the happiness of both LOVE and LIFE together.

Kindly grant my request and bless me with my LOVE and LIFE as my children in our next birth.

As I love to be their mother.

I am very lucky to have both of them with me.

Now its time to reveal both of them.

My LOVE is Apple and my LIFE is Laddu,

That’s what I call both of them.

As one make my life fruitful and the other makes my life sweeter.

I have many more words to write,But I think its time for me to keep quiet.

As both of them are very calm and quiet.

Just like a pleasant weather in spring season.

They say that when all of us are familiar with the feelings which we have for each other,

Better to have them in our hearts.

Now I end up my dear sweety and fruity,

As I know that I am your caring, lovely and bubbly girl.

So guys please take care of me and yourselves.

Oops! I don’t need to say that as I am your charming Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment