Monday, April 27, 2009

God Feels My Love Towards Him









These are the feelings of a twenty five year old girl who has her love waiting for her.
Still she is waiting for the consent of her parents as she loves them a lot.
But they feel that her love is not worth to be her life partner as they love her a lot and they want to give her more happiness than what she deserves.
This is their ignorance because they can see unlimited happiness on her face only when they agree for getting her married to her love.
She is now waiting for the day when she gets married to her love in spite of all the difficulties.
She is confident that her love for him is very honest and true.
………………………………………………………………………………

I don’t know why I am feeling sad today,
Though I knew, I have to wait for that day.
May be this is because my eyes are more sensitive than my heart.
Tears are rolling in my eyes,
Since I have been waiting for that day since my childhood.
There are so many people around me.
Still I am feeling lonely since I miss him a lot.
He is everything to me.
He means the world to me.
My loneliness is encouraging me to write these words.
I am waiting for that day when I get married to him.
When that day comes, there won’t be any limit for my happiness.
I shall sing & dance the whole day & night together,
When I get the confirmation of that day.
I am very eager and anxious to know when that day comes.
Every time I feel sad, I console myself saying that,
The day is not far when my Prince would come on a white horse to marry me.
I always pray God that my wish shall not remain a nightmare.
I am very confident that the day which I am waiting for is not far.
Because my sixth sense says that I shall get married to my love this year.
As I hope, by this time, even God also started feeling my love and pain,
To get married soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment