Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thanks for being my friend forever.........


Thanks for entering into my life.
Thanks for bringing rain in my life.
Thanks for making me feel very happy.
Thanks for all the joys you have given me.
Thanks for the beautiful smile which appears on your face looking at me.
Thanks for blinking your lively eyes at me.
Thanks for getting tears on seeing me cry.
Thanks for your support in my bad times.
Thanks for your gentle touch reminding me that you are with me.
Thanks for remembering me when you are in grief.
Thanks for sharing an ice cream with me.
Thanks for always trying to retain my smile.
Thanks for adding color to my life.
Thanks for spreading your sweet fragrance in my life.
Thanks for making a place for me in your heart.
Thanks for always missing me when you are away from me.
Thanks remembering my very small habits and minute things.
Thanks for respecting my feelings.
Thanks for building a concrete wall of support for me.
Thanks for your affection towards me.
Thanks for caring for me.
Thanks for calling me BUBBLY.
Thanks for bringing a feel in me that I am a Princess.
Thanks for boosting an extra energy and confidence in me.
Thanks for not scolding me when I am angry with you.
Thanks for retaining my confidence on human beings.
Thanks for making me strong to face everything in life.
Thanks for bearing my anger with a pleasant smile on your face.
Thanks for forgiving by treating me like a small girl for all the mischief I do.
Thanks for bringing a spring season in my life.
Thanks for helping me in times of need.
Thanks for nodding your head for everything I say.
Thanks for obeying my orderly requests.
Thanks for your patience to bear me my dear.
Thanks for liking me to call you STUART LITTLE.
Thanks for calling me your replica.
Thanks for always getting ready to do anything for me.
Thanks for considering me as your image in a mirror.
Thanks for feeling me as your soul mate.
Thanks for loving me so much.
Thanks for being my friend forever.
Thanks for making me a poet.
Thanks for every moment which both of us shared together.
Thanks for everything.

Last but not the least, thank you God for giving me a handsome, loving and a very caring friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment